Maintain control of hazardous motion. The JSHD4 acts as an emergency stop if the operator lets go of the control or grips too tightly, helping to ensure operators maintain awareness and control. Ergonomic design makes the JSHD4 easy to operate, even with gloves.
Used in applications where an operator is in the hazardous area and only limited movement of the machine is allowed.
email us at: email@example.com
Features and Benefits
- Red/green LEDs available to give visual status to operators.
- Auxiliary buttons for additional functions.
- Optional protection coat allows the JSHD4 to be used in harsh environments
- An “anti-tamper” option is available that detects if the JSHD4 is held in the middle position by a human hand
- Modular Design
- Various Connection Options
- Highest Level of Safety Category 4/Ple
- Robotic cells and automated equipment bypassing
- Machine adjustments
- Teach Processes
- Maintenance processes