MKey Mechanical Safety Switches
Help improve machine uptime with a robust and flexible safety switch. The robust design makes it reliable in mechanically demanding environments. Even plastic models have an option for a stainless-steel head. The rotating head allows for easy installation of switches. Used in guarding doors and hatches.
email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Features and Benefits
- Cam system in switches all rotate the same direction reducing wear giving long mechanical life and good tolerance to misalignment.
- Available in all industry standard footprints.
- “Double seal” enables switches to keep its IP rating for the life of the switch.
- All switches have ½ NPT conduit entry
- MKEY 1, 2, 4, 5, 5Z, 6, 6Z are standard mechanical safety switches
- Many types of actuators available depending on application.
- MKEY can be connected to a safety relay or safety PLC.