Sentry Safety Relays
ABB Sentry safety relays begin to blur the line between safety controllers and relays. Sentry safety relays are available for standard safety circuits, two-hand control, input and output expansion, timer-based circuits, and programmable universal safety relays capable of becoming any of the previously mentioned safety relay types.
email us at: email@example.com
The Sentry safety relays are powerful and easy to use safety relays, suitable for all common types of safety applications.
Features & Benefits
- Models with displays offer preset configurations and extensive fault information.
- Multi-reset function enables reset of up to 10 Sentry safety relays using just one reset button.
- Single Safety Relay (USR models) for all common safety applications helps reduce stock and saves warehouse space.
- Multi-voltage models offer more flexibility and less stock.
- Detachable terminal blocks speeds up connection and replacement.
- Manual or automatic reset easily selectable by switch on the front of the safety relay for many models.
- Extended temperature range of -25°C to +65 °C (old spec. -10°C to +65°C) and relative humidity range of 10% to 95% (old spec 25% to 95%). For SSR10, SSR20 and TSR20 models.
- Small footprint (22.5mm wide)
- Eliminate the need for intermediate control relays and enjoy high current capacity outputs
- Monitoring safety devices (ex. Light Curtains, Gate Switches)
- Expanding safe outputs (for not only Safety Relays but as well as Safety Controllers)
- Advanced Safety Timing functions