ReliaGear RD Lighting Panelboards
ReliaGear® RD lighting panelboards (RD) efficiently and safely distribute energy from the power source to the lighting branch circuits of your commercial, light industrial, or advanced heavy-duty applications up to 600A. RD’s versatile and flexible design includes SACE® Tmax® XT circuit breakers as mains and Tmax® XT2 thermal-magnetic, advanced Ekip Dip, or Ekip Hi-Touch as branch breakers. In addition to protecting your critical assets against destructive overloads or short circuits, Tmax XT2 Ekip Hi-Touch trip units can be connected to the cloud for remote monitoring by smartphone or tablet using ABB Ability™ Energy and Asset Manager, anywhere, anytime enabling smart energy management and condition monitoring for optimized performance.
- Advanced technology: High quality, smart protection capabilities, ease of installation, and durability are some of the features that make the ReliaGear RD lighting panelboard a smart choice.
- XTreme flexibility: Flexibility to choose from thousands of configurations gives our customers a competitive yet required advantage. Optional features such as surge protection and main or branch circuit metering add the extra layer of protection and control that you rely on.
- Continuous operation: The RD lighting panelboard can handle most extreme breaking capacities. This functionality, combined with the most precise electronic trip units in the smallest of frames, ensures continuity of service and equipment protection at all times
- Smart circuit monitoring: RD lighting panelboards allow you to monitor and manage a wealth of information easily, wherever you are.
- Space optimization: RD lighting panelboards’ enclosure dimensions are 20 inches, 33% less than a standard lighting panelboard.
- Easy to install: four mounting screws are required to mount the interior, and the extruded split neutrals and NEMA enclosures offer ample gutter space to simplify wiring.
- Busbar ratings 125 A, 225 A, 250 A, 400 A, 600 A
- Panelboard size design reduces from 30 In wide to 20-inches wide
- Bare, silver-plated or tin-plated copper, tin-plated aluminum, heat-rated or density-rated
- Main circuit breaker: Tmax XT4 and XT5 thermal-magnetic and Ekip Dip and Ekip Hi-Touch trip units
- Branch circuit breakers: FB 15-100A 1 and 2 poles, Tmax XT2 15-125A thermal-magnetic, Ekip Dip and Ekip Hi-Touch 3 pole branch breakers
- Incoming type Main lug only (MLO), main circuit breaker (MCB vertically mounted only), and with feed-through lugs or sub-feed breakers
- Feed location: Top or bottom feed
- Available environmental enclosure types: NEMA 1, NEMA 3R, NEMA 4/4X, NEMA 12
- End walls with knockouts (available as an option in NEMA 1 enclosures)
- Panelboard voltages available at 480 V AC; 3-phase 3-wire, 600 V AC; 3-phase 3-wire, 600Y/347 V AC; 3-phase 4-wire and more
- Maximum short circuit rating is equal to 42kAIC at 240 V AC, 42kAIC at 480 V AC, 42kAIC at 600 V AC
- Factory assembled on rigid steel frames and equipped with circuit breakers from 15 A to 600 A with busbar options up to 600 A main lug.
Standards, Classifications, Certifications
- UL 67 panelboards; UL 50 cabinets and boxes
- UL 489 molded case circuit breakers
- cUL listing for ReliaGear lighting panelboards and non-entrance panelboards
- International Building Code Seismic Certification
- California Building Code Seismic Certification
- OSHPD Special Seismic Certification Preapproval (OSP)
- NEMA PB1
- National Electrical Code – Ref. Article 384
- ISO Certification 9001