ReliaGear® Lighting Panelboards
By integrating Formula A2 & Tmax XT as mains and sub-feeds in the RQ, RL, RE, RS and ProStock, ABB delivers a new generation of lighting panels with increased breaker density and advanced features.
ReliaGear lighting panelboards are factory assembled on rigid steel frames and equipped with circuit breakers from 15 A to 800 A. The maximum fully-rated short circuit rating is equal to 65 kAIC to 240 V AC and 480/277 V AC.
ReliaGear lighting panelboards are ideal for applications where speed and performance matter, such as:
- Commercial and high-rise buildings
- Data centers
- Educational and institutional facilities
- Food and beverage facilities
- Healthcare facilities
- Infrastructure projects
- Large industrial complexes
- and more
- Modular and versatile design to help speed installation and reduce labor costs.
- Same day availability and exceptional lead times offering a more competitive advantage to projects where time is critical.
- State-of-the-art technologies and vast expertise, from ABB and GE Industrial Solutions, help secure more business and maximize profits.
- Global presence with local service for a fast response to calls for support.
- Extruded split neutrals to simplify wiring and help speed installation.
- NEMA enclosures offer ample gutter space for terminating wires and cables per NEC code.
- Increased amperages and sub-feed circuit count to feed more downstream loads.
- Advanced electronic trip units within compact frames offered to ensure continuity of service and equipment protection at all times.
- Thousands of configurations and optional embedded surge protection devices, main metering, or branch circuit metering available to build lighting panelboards that adapt to each customer’s specific needs.
- Automated Empower tool facilitates product ordering helping users save time and money.
- Formula A2 and Tmax XT breakers support from low tier to high tier customers by including advanced features such as higher interrupt ratings (up to 200kA), Ekip Dip, and thermal-magnetic trip units.
Contact your ABB local representative for more information.