DX1xx-FBP.0 digital expansion modules
More I/Os for the UMC100
DX1xx modules provides digital inputs, relay outputs, and an analog output. The inputs are easy to configure as alarm or warning inputs without programming –users can configure delay time and test messages via the operator panel display.
All I/Os are fully accessible via control system and programmable logic. A simple 2-wire connection to the UMC100 Universal Motor Controller allows flexible mounting at distances of up to 3 meters.
DX111-FBP.0 provides inputs for 24 V DC
DX122-FBP.0 provides inputs for 110 / 230 V AC
- All required I/Os in one box
- Flexible mounting in the MCC
- 6 digital inputs 24 V DC or 120 / 230 V AC
- 4 relay outputs
- 1 analog output with configurable range 0…10 V, 0/4…20 mA
- Simple 2-wire connection to UMC100