VI15x Voltage Modules
Measuring the 3 phase voltages adds some more advanced motor protection features to the UMC100, like underload, powerfactor, under-/overvoltage.
Simple 2-wire-connection to UMC100 allows flexible mounting.
ABB VI150 and VI155 expansion modules measure three-phase voltages and extend the UMC100 Universal Motor Controller with functions such as underload, power factor and under-/overvoltage protection.
- VI150 is for grounded networks
- VI155 is for grounded and ungrounded networks
- Compact, 22.5 mm wide housing
- Detects supply problems before motor starting
- Protects equipment, prevents dry running pumps
- Delivers base information for energy management
- Measures three-phase voltages
- Nominal motor voltages 150 … 690 V AC
- Advanced motor protection functions
- Extended motor diagnosis
- Additional integrated relay output