Commercial Meter Stacks
ReliaMod™ Commercial meter stacks consist of 1-4 commonly bussed meter sockets with branch circuit protection.
Meter stacks are mechanically and electrically built to connect with main modules and other meter stacks to secure an optimized power distribution.
Features and benefits
- Indoor/outdoor construction for use in any of our meter modules for NEMA 1 or NEMA 3R applications.
- Front accessible bolts
- The unmetered vertical bus is enclosed to guard against power theft.
- Commercial Meter Stacks provide for single-phase, three-wire, 120/240V AC; three-phase, four-wire 120/208Y applications, and three-phase in/out, 240 Volt max delta systems.
- All commercial meter stacks are ringless with lever bypass socket
- Enclosed horizontal bus
- Factory-installed equipment ground bars are located in the bottom gutter, field changeable to top gutter
- Neutral assembly permits convenient termination of the neutral conductors
Certifications and standards
UL Listed, 1-phase and 3-phase
- Multi-family mixed use
- Light commercial