MKEY Safety Locks
Help improve machine uptime with a robust and flexible safety switch. The robust design makes it reliable in mechanically demanding environments. Even plastic models have an option for a stainless-steel head. The rotating head allows for easy installation of switches. Used in guarding doors and hatches. Also used applications with a long stopping time, and in applications where it is important to prevent disturbance of the production process by opening the door in the middle of a production cycle.
email us at: email@example.com
Features and Benefits
- Cam system in switches all rotate the same direction reducing wear giving long mechanical life and good tolerance to misalignment.
- Available in all industry standard footprints.
- “Double seal” enables switches to keep its IP rating for the life of the switch.
- All switches have ½ NPT conduit entry
- MKEY 8ER(Z), MKEY 8Z, MKEY 8(M) and 9(M) are solenoid locking available in power to lock and power to unlock (depending on model).
- Many types of actuators available depending on application.
- MKEY can be connected to a safety relay or safety PLC.