Helps keep machinery running by controlling unwanted process stops. A strong electromagnet secures the door while the built-in Eden safety sensor monitors the status of the door. The Magne DYN is used in applications where it is important to prevent disturbances of the production process.
email us at: email@example.com
Features and Benefits
- TUV-tested to the highest level of ISO13849:2015 (Category 4/PLe) and EN 62061:2005+A1:2013 (SIL3) even with devices in series.
- Red/green and blue LEDs available to give visual status to operators. Available with and without built in Eden non-contact sensor.
- No moving parts which reduces mechanical faults.
- Magne 3 does not have built in Adam safety sensor.
- Magne 4(X) has a built in Adam Safety Sensor.
- Magne 4(X) require ordering the Eva (for Magne 4) and Anchor Plate separately.
- The metal target (anchor) plate is also ordered separately for all models. ▪ When the Magne 4 is powered up for the first time, the Magne and the Eva will share codes The Eva General can be replaced with another Eva General since they share the same codes The Eva Unique satisfies the requirements of EN/ISO 14119 and can only be used with the Adam that it is paired with.
- Only 350mA current draw compared to 2 amps for a solenoid locking switch.
- 1500N holding force compared to 1000N for a solenoid locking switch.
- Anchor plate (32B) can be ordered with an embedded magnet to hold door closed (30N) when power is not applied.
- Can be use with Pluto Safety PLC or Vital Safety Controller