AF 3-pole contactors
Featuring AF technology as standard, our 3-pole contactors have helped to establish the industry benchmark. The integrated electronically controlled coil offers multiple benefits over conventional alternatives, and together with ABB's wide product offering, an optimal configuration, every time.
- Optimize logistics and cut administration costs with fewer product variants to handle
- Access global support and use the same products in all parts of the world: the 100 … 250 V AC/DC coil covers all standard network voltages
- Push-in Spring terminals offer only one push for extremely fast wiring: faster than ever installation, easier than ever wiring, reliable as ever connections
- A reduction of the coil's energy consumption by 80% lets you save energy
- Secure your uptime by letting the AF technology overbridge voltage drops and sags.
- Up to 560 kW - 400 V AC-3, 900 hp - 480 V and 2850 A - 690 V AC-1, 2850 A - general use
- Only 4 coils cover 24 V - 500 V AC and 20 V - 500 V DC
- Dedicated 24 V DC coil for direct control by PLC-output > 250 mA, low holding consumption up to 1.7 W.
- Screw, Push-in Spring and ring tongue connection types
- Built-in surge suppression
- Connection sets and interlock unit for reversing and star-delta starter for an easy, fast and secure assembly of starters
- Mirror and mechanically linked contacts.