PSTX-ND Enclosed Softstarters
PSTX advanced range softstarters provide next-level functionality for motor control in normal duty applications. Available from 20-1000 HP.
Designed to perform reliably in nearly any environment and on almost any application, the PSTX-ND Enclosed Softstarters combine the best of ABB’s wide range of industrial low voltage controls. PSTX softstarters offer the most advanced features and protections in a single enclosure. Complete with built-in Modbus-RTU communications and optional plug-in Anybus modules for most all communication protocols.
- Keep your motor safe with built-in motor protections
- Fast and easy set-up with large graphical display
- Eliminate water hammering with torque control
- Reduce energy losses with built-in bypass.
- UL 508A
- Operational voltage: 480 V AC
- Rated operational HP: 20 – 1000HP
- UL 3-wire service entrance rating up to 700HP
- NEMA Type: 12, 3R and 4 enclosure
- Door mounted HMI and pilot devices included