ReliaGear LV MCC with Arc Flash Mitigation
ReliaGear® LV MCC with Arc Flash Mitigation:
*Formerly known as Evolution E9000* with AFM
ReliaGear LV MCC with Arc Flash Mitigation (AFM) is offered for specific applications where additional personnel protection is essential. The AFM units were designed with the IEEE 1683 safety guideline in mind to help reduce the electrical shock hazards for motor control centers.
New Level of Arc Flash Mitigation
ReliaGear LV MCC with Arc Flash Mitigation is designed to help reduce the likelihood of exposure to electrical shock and the potential of internal arcing faults occurring during maintenance. The retractable stab mechanism allows for closed-door racking of the unit, helping protect personnel from the dangers of an arc flash occurrence.
Safety. Awareness. Ease of Maintenance.
Safety interlocks prevent customers from opening the unit door and racking out the stab when the stab is engaged with vertical bus. The visual indicators on the front of the units provide personnel with a clear view of the status of the stab and vertical bus isolation shutter.
- Two-position closed-door retractable unit stabs
- Automatic operation vertical bus isolation shutter
- Stab and Shutter position indicators on unit doors
- Padlock for racking screw and stab-breaker interlock
- Stab and Door Interlock: prevents opening the unit door when stab is engaged with vertical bus
- Stab and Unit Interlock: prevents user from taking the unit out when stab is energized or inserting the unit into the bus when stab is extended
- Racking Screw and Disconnect Interlock: prevents the user from racking the stab in/out of the vertical bus with the disconnect in the “ON” position
- Applicable Standards and Guidelines: ICS-18; UL 508, UL 845; IEEE 1683
- Main Bus: 600 – 2500 A
- Vertical Bus: 300/600/850 A
- 300-Line Contactor
- Unit Type: Plug-in only
- Short Circuit and Volt: 480V/100kAIC & 600V/65kAIC