MasterMind Monitoring Options
Current Technology MasterMind® Monitoring system offers multiple levels of advanced, multifunction, power quality monitoring for SL3™, TG3™, and PX3™ suppression filter systems. MasterMind provides real-time data on product protective status, performance, and distribution system power characteristics. In addition to local visual indication and access, this critical information can now be accessed remotely by adding both Modbus and ethernet communications options. The MasterMind system is capable of providing time date stamps, magnitudes, and durations for many types of power quality events.
- Memory capacity allowing up to 2,000 events and 1,000 P.Q. records to be recorded
- End-users the ability to set alarm conditions by establishing the magnitude and duration required to trigger an alarm event
- The surge counter function not only counts surges but also categorizes them into three recognizable industry categories.
- Access critical information remotely through the addition of both Modbus and ethernet communications options
- Real-time data on product performance and distribution system power quality
- All MasterMind monitoring options sense and communicate the available surge protection for each phase. This capability assures the operator that critical loads are thoroughly and safely protected at all times.
Tri-colored LED indicator that changes color based on the amount of protection remaining
- Two sets of dry relay contacts for remote monitoring
- Audible alarm with an alarm disable switch
- Optional surge counter (M2)
- Time date stamps, magnitudes, and durations for most types of power quality events
- Not a standard surge counter
- Surges detected by the MasterMind system categories are low, medium or high depending upon the level of surge current associated with each event.
- Percent protection sensing
- Remote communications include Modbus TCP/IP over ethernet, web server via the ethernet connection, Modbus over RS485, or standard dry relay contacts.