MasterMind Monitoring Options
Current Technology Monitoring systems offer multiple levels of advanced, multifunction, and power quality monitoring for:
Select®—SL3™ suppression filter systems
TransGuard®—TG3™ suppression filter systems
PanelExtension —PX3™ suppression filter systems
Units come standard with the following monitoring options (M1) that include:
- Tri-colored LED indication that changes color based on the amount of protection remaining
- 2 sets of dry relay contacts for remote monitoring
- Audible alarm with an alarm disable switch
- There is also the option for a surge counter (M2)
The Current Technology advanced monitoring systems offer the following additional features:
- Real-time data on product performance and distribution system power quality
- Critical information can now be accessed remotely through the addition of both modbus and ethernet communications options
- Time date stamps, magnitudes, and durations for most types of power quality events
- End users the ability to set alarm conditions by establishing the magnitude and duration required to trigger an alarm event
- Memory capacity allowing up to 2,000 events and 1,000 P.Q. records to be recorded
- Not a standard surge counter
- The surge counter function not only counts surges but also categorizes them into three industry recognizable categories.
- Surges detected by the MasterMind® system are categorized as low, medium, or high depending upon the level of surge current associated with each event.
- Percent protection sensing
All MasterMind® monitoring options sense and communicate the available surge protection for each phase. This capability assures the operator that critical loads are fully and safely protected at all times.
- Remote communications
- Remote communications include modbus TCP/IP over ethernet, webserver via the ethernet connection, and modbus over RS485, or standard dry relay contacts.