MasterMind Monitoring Options
• Memory capacity allowing up to 2,000 events and 1,000 P.Q. records to be recorded
• End-users the ability to set alarm conditions by establishing the magnitude and duration required to trigger an alarm event
• The surge counter function not only counts surges but also categorizes them into three recognizable industry categories.
• Access critical information remotely through the addition of both Modbus and ethernet communications options
• Real-time data on product performance and distribution system power quality
• All MasterMind® monitoring options sense and communicate the available surge protection for each phase. This capability assures the operator that critical loads are thoroughly and safely protected at all times.
• Tri-colored LED indicator that changes color based on the amount of protection remaining
• Two sets of dry relay contacts for remote monitoring
• Audible alarm with an alarm disable switch
• Optional surge counter (M2)
• Time date stamps, magnitudes, and durations for most types of power quality events
• Not a standard surge counter
• Surges detected by the MasterMind® system categories are low, medium or high depending upon the level of surge current associated with each event.
• Percent protection sensing
• Remote communications include Modbus TCP/IP over ethernet, web server via the ethernet connection, Modbus over RS485, or standard dry relay contacts.