Breakmaster Medium Voltage LIS
ABB's Breakmaster* metal enclosed load interrupter switches provide dependable, economical load switching and protection for medium voltage circuit applications from 2.4kV through 15kV in 600 or 1200 ampere load interrupting ratings. Used mainly as a primary or secondary disconnect switch for transformers, the variety of configurations in which Breakmaster is available also make it useful for specific distribution needs. It can be inserted as a main or feeder switch in PowerVac switchgear or LimitAmp motor controller lineups. Fault current protection is available using a complete line of current limiting or expulsion fuses.
Breakmaster Load Interrupter Switch with Automatic Transfer Switch
Advanced digital technology and motor operators allow this LIS to switch to emergency power when normal power fails. It's a cost-effective alternative to breaker options.
Medium Voltage LIS Retrofit
ABB's Medium Voltage LIS Retrofit solution provides reduced Arc Flash incident energy levels for customers on their existing MV equipment. Learn more.
- Transformer Primary Switches
- Industrial and Utility Switch & Fuse Line-Ups
- Configurations: Single, Selector, Duplex, Mains/Ties, Branch, 20" & 35" Wide Incoming Cable
- Switch Ratings: 5.0 to 15.0 kV, 40 to 61kA Interrupting Switch Mechanisms
- Continuous Bus Amperes: 600 to 1,200A
- Switch Amperes: 600A and 1,200A
- Enclosures: Indoor and Outdoor
- Standards: UL, CUL, ANSI, IEEE, NEMA, IEC
Features and Benefits
- Custom designed with many accessories to meet your switching requirements
- ABB's Breakmaster metal enclosed load interrupter switches provide dependable, economical load switching and protection for medium voltage circuit applications from 2.4kV through 15kV in 600 or 1200 ampere load interrupting ratings. Coordinated with major equipment
- ATS option available .
- Special Paint Options: ABB can provide a variety of paint options to meet your industrial needs.