INCA TINA E-Stops
INCA TINA is an illuminated emergency stop for panel mounting. It is designed for installation in 22.5 mm holes in equipment cabinets with a removable terminal. INCA's compact dimensions saves space in the cabinet.
Used to stop unsafe machine function in order to prevent an accident or reduce its consequences.
email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Features and Benefits
- Kiwa-tested to the highest level of (Category 4/PLe), even with devices in series
- Helps reduce downtime with extensive LED indication and auxiliary information lines.
- Easily expandable if additional e-stops are needed.
- Removable terminal block
- Models with black button available for a safety stop
- Easy Connection
- Statusbus (Individual status for up to 120 devices (30 per Statusbus input, 4 per Pluto) version also available.
- DYNlink allows connection to a Vital Safety Controller or Pluto Safety PLC