Enabling a smooth transfer of power.
The evolution of battery energy storage systems (BESS) is now pushing higher DC voltages in utility-scale applications. With annual revenue projections forecasted to nearly triple in the next five years, the industry is continually looking for ways to increase system efficiency and find components rated at higher voltages that have embedded protection features.
ABB is an industry leader in developing higher-voltage components to meet the needs of energy storage applications. We offer an extensive range of equipment with voltage levels up to 1500 VDC that are fully integrated with measuring and monitoring systems. Including these latest advancements as part of a system design will help the OEM provide greater efficiency and cost savings for their customer.
- Battery Management System (BMS)
- DC side of the Inverter / Converter
- DC side of the Power Conditioning System (PCS)
- DC side of Energy Management System (EMS)
- AC side of the Inverter / Converter
- AC side of the Power Conditioning System (PCS)
- AC side of Energy Management System (EMS)